Electrical appliances repairStarting from
- Washing machines: £48
- Tumble dryers: £48
- Dishwashers: £58
- Electric cookers and build-in ovens: £48
- Electric Hobs: £48
Gas repairs and servicingStarting from
- Gas cooker/oven hob repairs (fixed charge): £65
- Dual fuel cooker (fixed charge): £65
- Combi and condensing boiler breakdowns: £50/h
- Gas Fires breakdown: £50/h
- Servicing of Gas Appliances (fixed charge): £60
- Landlord Certificate (fixed charge): £60
- Boiler installation: free quotations
Installation servicesStarting from
- Installation and testing of new appliances – freestanding: £40
- Installation and testing of integrated appliances: £55
- Installation and testing of gas/dual fuel appliances: £65
Satisfied customers, have a say!
I managed to blow up my cooker and nothing worked. I phoned them at 11am on Tuesday expecting to wait for days for a repairman. Imagine my surprise when they said they might be able to get someone to me by noon.
We are a property management company and have used their services many times in the last year, for all sorts of repairs, from boilers to household appliances. They are always responsive, normally able to attend the same or next day and always on time or early for every appointment. Their charges are extremely good value and completely transparent.
As a landlord, having a tradesman I can trust is a massive weight off my shoulders, they are worth their weight in gold. Can’t recommend them highly enough.